Mannheim Centre for European Social Research, University of Mannheim, A5, 6, D-68131 Mannheim, Germany.
Domestic Work and the Wage Penalty for Motherhood in West Germany
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 186–200, February 2012
How to Cite
Kühhirt, M. and Ludwig, V. (2012), Domestic Work and the Wage Penalty for Motherhood in West Germany. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 186–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00886.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!