School of Psychology, University of Ottawa, Vanier Hall, 275 Nicholas Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5 Canada.
The Intergenerational Continuity of Fathers' Absence in a Socioeconomically Disadvantaged Sample
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 540–555, June 2012
How to Cite
Pougnet, E., Serbin, L. A., Stack, D. M., Ledingham, J. E. and Schwartzman, A. E. (2012), The Intergenerational Continuity of Fathers' Absence in a Socioeconomically Disadvantaged Sample. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 540–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00962.x
Centre for Research in Human Development, Concordia University, Loyola Campus, 7141 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, Québec H4B 1R6 Canada.
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!