Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University, P.O. Box 90245, Durham, NC 27708.
The Role of Pre- and Postconception Relationships for First-Time Parents
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 526–539, June 2012
How to Cite
Rackin, H. and Gibson-Davis, C. M. (2012), The Role of Pre- and Postconception Relationships for First-Time Parents. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 526–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00974.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!