College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences, Brigham Young University, 922 SWKT, Provo, UT 84602.
Political Activism of Palestinian Youth: Exploring Individual, Parental, and Ecological Factors
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1084–1100, October 2012
How to Cite
Spellings, C. R., Barber, B. K. and Olsen, J. A. (2012), Political Activism of Palestinian Youth: Exploring Individual, Parental, and Ecological Factors. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 1084–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.01002.x
This article was edited by Deborah Carr.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!