Department of Sociology, Cornell University, 323 Uris Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853.
Ambivalence Toward Adult Children: Differences Between Mothers and Fathers
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1101–1113, October 2012
How to Cite
Pillemer, K., Munsch, C. L., Fuller-Rowell, T., Riffin, C. and Suitor, J. J. (2012), Ambivalence Toward Adult Children: Differences Between Mothers and Fathers. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 1101–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.01004.x
Department of Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin, WARF 707, Madison, WI 53726.
Department of Human Development, Cornell University, G44 Martha Van Rensselaer Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853.
Department of Sociology/Center on Aging and the Life Course, 700 Stone Hall, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
This article was edited by Ralph LaRossa.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!