Department of Human Development and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802.
Mexican-Origin Mothers' and Fathers' Involvement in Adolescents' Peer Relationships: A Pattern-Analytic Approach
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1069–1083, October 2012
How to Cite
Updegraff, K. A., Perez-Brena, N. J., Baril, M. E., McHale, S. M. and Umaña-Taylor, A. J. (2012), Mexican-Origin Mothers' and Fathers' Involvement in Adolescents' Peer Relationships: A Pattern-Analytic Approach. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 1069–1083. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.01009.x
Department of Human Development, 601 Oswald, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802.
School of Social and Family Dynamics, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-3701.
This article was edited by Cheryl Buehler.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!