Department of Human and Community Development, University of Illinois, 2033 Christopher Hall, 904 W. Nevada St., Urbana, IL 61801.
Using Mixture Regression to Identify Varying Effects: A Demonstration With Paternal Incarceration
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1129–1148, October 2012
How to Cite
Dyer, W. J., Pleck, J. and McBride, B. (2012), Using Mixture Regression to Identify Varying Effects: A Demonstration With Paternal Incarceration. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 1129–1148. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.01012.x
Child Development Laboratory, MC-038, 1105 W. Nevada St., Urbana, IL 61801.
This article was edited by Jay Teachman.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!