School of Social Work, University of Southern California, Montgomery Ross Fisher Building, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0411.
The Structure of Intergenerational Relations in Rural China: A Latent Class Analysis
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1114–1128, October 2012
How to Cite
Guo, M., Chi, I. and Silverstein, M. (2012), The Structure of Intergenerational Relations in Rural China: A Latent Class Analysis. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 1114–1128. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.01014.x
Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs and School of Social Work, Syracuse University, 200 Eggers Hall, Syracuse, NY 13244-1020.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Vol. 75, Issue 5, 1319, Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!