Division of Social Sciences, Alfred University, 1 Saxon Dr., Alfred, NY 14802.
Does the Reason Matter? Variations in Childlessness Concerns Among U.S. Women
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1166–1181, October 2012
How to Cite
McQuillan, J., Greil, A. L., Shreffler, K. M., Wonch-Hill, P. A., Gentzler, K. C. and Hathcoat, J. D. (2012), Does the Reason Matter? Variations in Childlessness Concerns Among U.S. Women. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 1166–1181. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.01015.x
Department of Human Development and Family Science, Oklahoma State University, 1115 Main Hall, Tulsa, OK 74106.
ADVANCE-Nebraska, 115 Benton Hall, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE 68588-0620.
Department of Sociology, 210 Benton Hall, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE 68588-0623.
University Assessment and Testing, 107 UAT Building, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!