Department of Human Development and Family Science, 107 Family Science Center I, 405 Sanford Dr., The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Family of Origin, Race/Ethnicity, and Socioeconomic Attainment: Genotype and Intraindividual Processes
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 75–90, February 2013
How to Cite
Wickrama, K. A. S. and O'Neal, C. W. (2013), Family of Origin, Race/Ethnicity, and Socioeconomic Attainment: Genotype and Intraindividual Processes. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 75–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.01027.x
This article was edited by Robert Crosnoe.
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!