University of Cologne, Research Institute for Sociology, Greinst 2, 50939 Cologne, Germany (email@example.com).
Intergenerational Transfers to Adult Children in Europe: Do Social Policies Matter?
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 235–251, February 2013
How to Cite
Brandt, M. and Deindl, C. (2013), Intergenerational Transfers to Adult Children in Europe: Do Social Policies Matter?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 235–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.01028.x
This paper was edited by David Demo.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!