Mr. Spectator on Readers and the Conspicuous Consumption of Literature
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Volume 1, Issue 1, page **, January 2003 - December 2004
How to Cite
Ezell, M. J. M. (2004), Mr. Spectator on Readers and the Conspicuous Consumption of Literature. Literature Compass, 1: **. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2004.00014.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Literature Compass 1 (2003)18C 014,1 -7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!