The New Woman in the New Millennium: Recent Trends in Criticism of New Woman Fiction
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 32–42, January 2006
How to Cite
Heilmann, A. (2006), The New Woman in the New Millennium: Recent Trends in Criticism of New Woman Fiction. Literature Compass, 3: 32–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2005.00177.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Literature Compass 3/1 (2006) VI 177, 32–42, 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2005.00177.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!