English Manuscripts 1060 to 1220 and the Making of a Re-source1
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 750–766, July 2006
How to Cite
Da Rold, O. (2006), English Manuscripts 1060 to 1220 and the Making of a Re-source. Literature Compass, 3: 750–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2006.00344.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Literature Compass 3/4 (2006): 750–766, 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2006.00344.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!