The More Things Stay the Same: African American Literature and the Politics of Responsibility
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 676–688, July 2006
How to Cite
Eaton, K. (2006), The More Things Stay the Same: African American Literature and the Politics of Responsibility. Literature Compass, 3: 676–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2006.00355.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
- Literature Compass 3/4 (2006): 676–688, 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2006.00355.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!