Gender and Authority in British Women Hymn-Writers’ Use of Metre, 1760–1900
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 540–548, March 2009
How to Cite
Cho, N. J. (2009), Gender and Authority in British Women Hymn-Writers’ Use of Metre, 1760–1900. Literature Compass, 6: 540–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2008.00617.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Literature Compass 6/2 (2009): 540–548, 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2008.00617.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!