I Love You but I’ve Never Met You: Autobiographical Intimacy and Voice
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 900–910, December 2011
How to Cite
Smith, T. R. (2011), I Love You but I’ve Never Met You: Autobiographical Intimacy and Voice. Literature Compass, 8: 900–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2011.00845.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!