“A Kyng That Ruled All By Lust”: Richard II in Elizabethan Literature
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 183–198, February 2012
How to Cite
Luecking Frost, L. (2012), “A Kyng That Ruled All By Lust”: Richard II in Elizabethan Literature. Literature Compass, 9: 183–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2011.00873.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!