Correspondence: University of Leuven, Faculty of Arts, Literary Studies, Blijde Inkomststraat 21, Leuven 3000, Belgium. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victorian Instincts: Anthony Trollope and the Philosophy of Law
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Literature and Philosophy in Nineteenth Century Britain
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 801–812, November 2012
How to Cite
Van Dam, F. (2012), Victorian Instincts: Anthony Trollope and the Philosophy of Law. Literature Compass, 9: 801–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2012.00912.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!