Correspondence: Department of English, University of Exeter, Queen’s Building, Queen’s Drive, Exeter EX4 4QH, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Moving Things into Certain Places”: Nature, Culture and Art as Practice in Victorian Writing
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Literature and Philosophy in Nineteenth Century Britain
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 786–800, November 2012
How to Cite
Erchinger, P. (2012), “Moving Things into Certain Places”: Nature, Culture and Art as Practice in Victorian Writing. Literature Compass, 9: 786–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4113.2012.00923.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!