Teacher and child talk in active learning and whole-class contexts: some implications for children from economically less advantaged home backgrounds
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© UKLA 2010
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 12–19, April 2010
How to Cite
Martlew, J., Ellis, S., Stephen, C. and Ellis, J. (2010), Teacher and child talk in active learning and whole-class contexts: some implications for children from economically less advantaged home backgrounds. Literacy, 44: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4369.2010.00545.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!