“…If we were cavemen we'd be fine”: Facebook as a catalyst for critical literacy learning by dyslexic sixth-form students
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2011 UKLA.
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 123–132, November 2012
How to Cite
Barden, O. (2012), “…If we were cavemen we'd be fine”: Facebook as a catalyst for critical literacy learning by dyslexic sixth-form students. Literacy, 46: 123–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4369.2012.00662.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!