*Presented in the “Symposium on monitoring of birth defects: Present status and problems” at the 24th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Teratology Society, Tokyo, July 6–7, 1984
Current Status and Perspectives in the Kanagawa Birth Defects Monitoring Program (KAMP)†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 385–393, December 1984
How to Cite
KUROKI, Y. and KONISHI, H. (1984), Current Status and Perspectives in the Kanagawa Birth Defects Monitoring Program (KAMP). Congenital Anomalies, 24: 385–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4520.1984.tb00940.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- September 22, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!