Present address: K. Moriyama, Department of Medicine and Clinical Science, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto 606-8507, Japan.
Maternal environment affects endogenous virus induction in the offspring of type 1 diabetes model non-obese diabetic mice
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 80–84, September 2005
How to Cite
Kagohashi, Y., Udagawa, J., Moriyama, K. and Otani, H. (2005), Maternal environment affects endogenous virus induction in the offspring of type 1 diabetes model non-obese diabetic mice. Congenital Anomalies, 45: 80–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4520.2005.00071.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Received December 15, 2004; revised and accepted May 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!