Monochorionic twin fetuses showing a reversal of donor-recipient phenotypes in severe twin–twin transfusion syndrome without oligo-polyhydramnios sequence
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Teratology Society
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 92–96, June 2008
How to Cite
Sunagawa, S., Kikuchi, A., Kurihara, N., Hiroma, T., Ono, K., Miyachi, K., Takagi, K., Ogiso, Y. and Nakamura, T. (2008), Monochorionic twin fetuses showing a reversal of donor-recipient phenotypes in severe twin–twin transfusion syndrome without oligo-polyhydramnios sequence. Congenital Anomalies, 48: 92–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4520.2008.00185.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Received September 18, 2007; revised and accepted February 1, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.