These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Analysis of the harmonized growth pattern of fetal organs by multidimensional scaling and hierarchical clustering
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Congenital Anomalies © 2010 Japanese Teratology Society
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 175–185, September 2010
How to Cite
Udagawa, J., Yasuda, A., Naito, K. and Otani, H. (2010), Analysis of the harmonized growth pattern of fetal organs by multidimensional scaling and hierarchical clustering. Congenital Anomalies, 50: 175–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-4520.2010.00284.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received March 4, 2010; revised and accepted June 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.