Harnessing Conflict in Foreign Policy Making: From Devil's to Multiple Advocacy
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 484–505, September 2002
How to Cite
GEORGE, A. L. and STERN, E. K. (2002), Harnessing Conflict in Foreign Policy Making: From Devil's to Multiple Advocacy. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 32: 484–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2002.tb00003.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!