Wynton C. Hall is instructor of communication at Bainbridge College. His research and publications explore the intersection between presidential rhetoric and public opinion. He is coeditor (along with Martin J. Medhurst and Martin Carcasson) of the forthcoming volume Presidential Rhetoric: An Annotated Bibliography, which is currently under contract with Texas A & M University Press
“Reflections of Yesterday”: George H. W. Bush's Instrumental Use of Public Opinion Research in Presidential Discourse
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 531–547, September 2002
How to Cite
Hall, W. C. (2002), “Reflections of Yesterday”: George H. W. Bush's Instrumental Use of Public Opinion Research in Presidential Discourse. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 32: 531–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2002.tb00005.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!