The Clinton 2000 Effect in Perspective: The Impact of Retiring Presidents on Their Parties’Chances of Retaining the White House
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 164–171, March 2003
How to Cite
WATTENBERG, M. P. (2003), The Clinton 2000 Effect in Perspective: The Impact of Retiring Presidents on Their Parties’Chances of Retaining the White House. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 33: 164–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2003.tb00021.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!