The Public Presidency, Personal Approval Ratings, and Policy Making
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 477–492, September 2004
How to Cite
CANES-WRONE, B. (2004), The Public Presidency, Personal Approval Ratings, and Policy Making. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 34: 477–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2004.00208.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!