The Second Face of the Public Presidency: Presidential Polling and the Shift from Policy to Personality Polling
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 536–556, September 2004
How to Cite
JACOBS, L. R. and BURNS, M. (2004), The Second Face of the Public Presidency: Presidential Polling and the Shift from Policy to Personality Polling. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 34: 536–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2004.00211.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!