AUTHORS’ NOTE: The authors thank Steve Nicholson for bringing the CBS News/New York Times survey to their attention. They also thank Elizabeth Sharrow for research assistance, and Jeffrey Cohen, Nicole Druckman, George Edwards, Bill Flanigan, Larry Jacobs, Kurt Lang, Colleen Miller, Joanne Miller, and Steve Nicholson for helpful advice.
Does Presidential Rhetoric Matter? Priming and Presidential Approval†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 755–778, December 2004
How to Cite
DRUCKMAN, J. N. and HOLMES, J. W. (2004), Does Presidential Rhetoric Matter? Priming and Presidential Approval. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 34: 755–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2004.00222.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!