AUTHOR's NOTE: We would like to thank Professor Tony Badger, Master of Clare College, University of Cambridge, UK, for providing generative comments in connection with this article. Research for this article was supported by the Arts and Humanities Research Board.
Jimmy Carter: The Re-emergence of Faith-Based Politics and the Abortion Rights Issue
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 28–51, March 2005
How to Cite
FLINT, A. R. and PORTER, J. (2005), Jimmy Carter: The Re-emergence of Faith-Based Politics and the Abortion Rights Issue. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 35: 28–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2004.00234.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!