AUTHOR's NOTE: Funding for my work on presidential press conferences came from a Wilson H. Elkins grant from the University System of Maryland. Kenneth Simendinger, Gina Russell, and David Bloch also contributed to this research. My thanks go to all of them for their excellent detailed research work and to Toby Marotta who edited the piece.
Source Material: Presidential Press Conferences: The Importance and Evolution of an Enduring Forum
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 166–192, March 2005
How to Cite
KUMAR, M. J. (2005), Source Material: Presidential Press Conferences: The Importance and Evolution of an Enduring Forum. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 35: 166–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2004.00241.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!