The Illusion of Public Opinion: Fact and Artifact in American Public Opinion Polls
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 615–616, September 2005
How to Cite
Towle, M. J. (2005), The Illusion of Public Opinion: Fact and Artifact in American Public Opinion Polls. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 35: 615–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2005.00268_2.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!