AUTHOR's NOTE: In addition to two very helpful anonymous reviewers, I would like to thank Jeremy Bailey, Donald Brand, Brian Cook, Morton Keller, Cheri Klinghard, Mark Landy, Sidney Milkis, Timothy Nokken, Howard Reiter, B. Jeffrey Reno, Jack Reynolds, and Steven Teles for their helpful comments on this article and its earlier incarnations.
Grover Cleveland, William McKinley, and the Emergence of the President as Party Leader
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2005
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 736–760, December 2005
How to Cite
KLINGHARD, D. P. (2005), Grover Cleveland, William McKinley, and the Emergence of the President as Party Leader. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 35: 736–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2005.00274.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!