AUTHORS’ NOTE: We thank Miriam White, research and project assistant at the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania, for her contributions to the content analysis presented in this article.
Issue Knowledge and Perceptions of Agreement in the 2004 Presidential General Election
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 243–259, June 2006
How to Cite
KENSKI, K. and JAMIESON, K. H. (2006), Issue Knowledge and Perceptions of Agreement in the 2004 Presidential General Election. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 36: 243–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2006.00301.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!