AUTHOR’S NOTE: I am indebted to the Center for the Study of Democracy, University of California, Irvine, for giving me a visiting fellowship in mid-2005 which facilitated the research for this paper. I am also grateful to Martin P. Wattenberg for comments on earlier drafts of the paper. The 2004 American National Election Study was conducted by the Center for Political Studies at the Institute for Social Research, under the general direction of the principal investigators, Nancy Burns and Donald R. Kinder.
A War Too Far? Bush, Iraq, and the 2004 U.S. Presidential Election
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 260–280, June 2006
How to Cite
McALLISTER, I. (2006), A War Too Far? Bush, Iraq, and the 2004 U.S. Presidential Election. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 36: 260–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2006.00302.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!