AUTHOR’S NOTE: Special thanks are owed to my research assistants, Will Miller and Clarissa Kornell. Their time was funded by the George V. Voinovich Center for Leadership and Public Affairs.
The Contemporary Presidency: The “Flying White House”: A Travel Establishment within the Presidential Branch
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 297–308, June 2006
How to Cite
BURTON, M. J. (2006), The Contemporary Presidency: The “Flying White House”: A Travel Establishment within the Presidential Branch. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 36: 297–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2006.00304.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!