Presidential Leadership and Administrative Coordination: Examining the Theory of a Unified Executive
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 433–456, September 2006
How to Cite
WEST, W. F. (2006), Presidential Leadership and Administrative Coordination: Examining the Theory of a Unified Executive. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 36: 433–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2006.02556.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!