AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am indebted to Lou Fisher for his critique of this feature, and express appreciation to Shawn Wilkerson and Paul Pope for their research assistance and to Cheryl Hardy for her masterful keyboarding skills. This feature was prepared with the assistance of a grant from the Idaho Humanities Council.
The Law: George Bush as Commander in Chief: Toward the Nether World of Constitutionalism
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 525–540, September 2006
How to Cite
ADLER, D. G. (2006), The Law: George Bush as Commander in Chief: Toward the Nether World of Constitutionalism. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 36: 525–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2006.02561.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!