AUTHOR'S NOTE: I would like to thank Robert Erikson for telling me about the SurveyUSA polls and Costas Panagopoulos for his comments on this article.
The Polls: The Coalitional President from a Public Opinion Perspective
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 541–550, September 2006
How to Cite
COHEN, J. E. (2006), The Polls: The Coalitional President from a Public Opinion Perspective. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 36: 541–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2006.02562.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!