AUTHORS' NOTE: An earlier version of this article was delivered at the 2006 annual meeting of the Southern Political Science Association in Atlanta. We thank Jeff Cohen for advice on our coding decisions and George C. Edwards, Dennis Simon, and Jim Pfiffner for their helpful comments.
The Contemporary Presidency: “Going Local” to Reform Social Security
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 689–704, December 2006
How to Cite
ESHBAUGH-SOHA, M. and PEAKE, J. S. (2006), The Contemporary Presidency: “Going Local” to Reform Social Security. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 36: 689–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2006.02575.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!