AUTHOR'S NOTE: I wish to thank Ronald Hatzenbuehler, Philip Abbott, Charles Walcott, and James P. Pfiffner for their comments and suggestions. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Western Political Science Association annual conference, March 16-20, 2006, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Contemporary Presidency: The Greats and the Great Debate: President William J. Clinton's Use of Presidential Exemplars
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 124–138, March 2007
How to Cite
BROWN, L. M. (2007), The Contemporary Presidency: The Greats and the Great Debate: President William J. Clinton's Use of Presidential Exemplars. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 37: 124–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02588.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!