Executive Orders and the Modern Presidency: Legislating from the Oval Office – By Adam L. Warber
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 169–170, March 2007
How to Cite
Kelley, C. S. (2007), Executive Orders and the Modern Presidency: Legislating from the Oval Office – By Adam L. Warber. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 37: 169–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02591_4.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!