AUTHORS’ NOTE: We would like to thank George Krause, Larry Lynn, and Robert Reich for comments and suggestions. Markus Specks and Frank Wilson provided invaluable research assistance.
Agreeable Administrators? Analyzing the Public Positions of Cabinet Secretaries and Presidents
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 228–247, June 2007
How to Cite
BERTELLI, A. M. and GROSE, C. R. (2007), Agreeable Administrators? Analyzing the Public Positions of Cabinet Secretaries and Presidents. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 37: 228–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02595.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!