The Contemporary President: Should the Senate Take a Floor Vote on a Presidential Judicial Nominee?
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 313–330, June 2007
How to Cite
CROCKETT, D. A. (2007), The Contemporary President: Should the Senate Take a Floor Vote on a Presidential Judicial Nominee?. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 37: 313–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02599.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!