AUTHOR'S NOTE: Many thanks to Harold C. Relyea for his constructive comments on the draft. Thanks also to William Howell for his helpful feedback on an earlier draft.
The Law: Unilaterally Shaping U.S. National Security Policy: The Role of National Security Directives
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 349–367, June 2007
How to Cite
GORDON, V. (2007), The Law: Unilaterally Shaping U.S. National Security Policy: The Role of National Security Directives. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 37: 349–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02601.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!