AUTHOR'S NOTE: I would like to thank Tony Eksterowicz for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article, and John Gruver for his editorial assistance. The Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research provided the data for this analysis.
Affective Evaluations of First Ladies: A Comparison of Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 486–514, September 2007
How to Cite
SULFARO, V. A. (2007), Affective Evaluations of First Ladies: A Comparison of Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 37: 486–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02608.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!