AUTHORS' NOTE: We thank Bob Ivie, Jeff Bennett, Isaac West, and Steve Herro for their help in constructing the essay.
George Bush, <Human Rights>, and American Democracy
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 646–666, December 2007
How to Cite
STUCKEY, M. E. and RITTER, J. R. (2007), George Bush, <Human Rights>, and American Democracy. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 37: 646–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02618.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!